Chocolate Spa for Two
This package is available until June 19 and after the summer holidays – from September 1 to December 23, 2018.
There is a good reason why we picked chocolate as the main theme of our romantic outing for two.
Chocolate is famous for keeping you in an excellent mood, and is a proven aphrodisiac.
We also offer a wide range of activities (cycling, canoeing, tennis, boating and trekking at the lakeside) to ensure that you burn every sweet calorie.
There will be time to relax in a steam sauna and an outdoor jacuzzi. In addition, the package includes vouchers for our Spa: the Łękuk Baths.
To make your relaxation experience complete, we invite you to book sessions in our Russian Banya.
The package includes:
- 2 nights in the stylish rooms of the Grange or the Old Granary
- Healthy and varied meals served at our restaurant overlooking the lake: supper on the arrival day (from 7:00 PM), two breakfasts (8:00 AM to 10:00 AM) and dinner on the 2nd day, including chocolate cake for dessert (5:00 PM to 7:00 PM)
- Romantic candlelight dinner for two with a glass of wine on the arrival day (a table for two, chocolates, flowers)
- Spa vouchers (PLN 100 per person) for the two of you (selected massages can be given in one room if requested, and we recommend our delightful chocolate treatment; please also check out other treatments available at our Spa: the Łękuk Baths)
- Free recreational equipment rental: bicycles, canoes, boats, pedalos (paddle boats)
- Daily one-hour visit to our steam sauna (please book your sauna session at the Spa)
- Outdoor jacuzzi with a view of the lake (1 hour per day, please book your session at the Spa)
- PLN 429 per person in the Old Granary (price per person in a double room)
- PLN 449 per person in the Grange (price per person in a double room)
- Suites in the Grange – 50% extra charge
- Golfer Suite in the Old Granary – 50% extra charge
No under-occupancy fees apply.
A 10% discount per additional night (incl. breakfast) applies if you extend your stay.
Ensure your booking is confirmed by paying an advance of 30% of the price for the entire stay within 7 days of the soft booking.
Additional options appreciated by our guests (available at an extra charge):
- 1-day water canoe rally on Łaźna Struga – PLN 55 per adult, PLN 40 per child
- Sauna sessions in the Russian Banya – from PLN 30 per person – NEW!
- Massages, treatments and rituals in the Łękuk Baths Spa
- À-la-carte meals available from noon till 10:00 PM
- Additional workshops which can be organized on demand
- Bicycle rental (trailers and restraint seats for children also available)
- Guided cycling tours of the area
- Nordic walking pole rental
- Horse riding at the nearby stables in Gajrowskie
- Babysitter services available on request (PLN 50 per child per hour)
- Fishing permits for the Lake Łękuk special fishing area available for purchase