CANOE RALLY ON THE ŁAŹNA STRUGA RIVER
We invite you to join us for a canoe rally along the picturesque and charming Łaźna Struga river. The route is approximately 10 km long, which means a journey time of around 3 hours at a regular pace, and is suitable even for beginners. We provide all equipment, including life jackets and waterproof bags as well as special seats for children. The price includes a minibus trip to the start location of the rally (approx. 6 km) and pickup from the finish (approx. 25 km).
EXPEDITION TO THE BORECKA FOREST WITH A NATURALIST
This expedition is an adventure for big and small explorers alike. We invite all nature lovers and everyone who feels at home in the backwoods. The tour is guided by an expert naturalist who has spent years actively campaigning for environmental protection.
During your walk through the Borecka Forest, you will become intimately familiar with the local fauna and flora. You may meet a wisent (European bison), an elk or even a wolf, and if you are more into flora, look out for martagon lilies and rare species of orchids. The Borecka Forest is an important sanctuary for many protected species of birds (including the white-tailed eagle, the lesser spotted eagle and the three-toed woodpecker), so we will keep an eye out for these, too.
The tours start early in the morning. Duration: approx. 2 hours.
ANGLING IN THE ŁĘKUK SPECIAL FISHING AREA
With the Grange sitting on the bank of Lake Łękuk, a special fishing area for predatory fish, we invite you to enjoy our angling facilities. Angling at sunrise or sunset is an extraordinary experience that can soothe your nerves and, if the catch is good, also fill your stomach. Some of the fish you can catch in our lake include pikes, pikeperches and perches. We also offer help in handling your catch.
Angling permits and equipment are available at the reception desk (a valid fishing license is required).
Duration: depending on the angler’s perseverance
GUIDED CYCLING TRIPS
The areas that surround the Grange are ideal for cycling trips, with beautiful routes between rapeseed fields and along forest paths awaiting every cycling enthusiast. Each guest can find their perfect bike trail with choices ranging from local routes of several kilometers to longer routes stretching for several dozen kilometers. The Grange is also a Cyclist-Friendly Place on the Green Velo Eastern Cycle Trail. Our offer includes a bicycle parking lot, a place where you can wash and service bikes, service equipment, tools and spares. We can also transport your bikes and luggage. Our proposed routes are: to Kruklanki, to Stare Juchy, through the Borecka Forest, and around Lake Wydmińskie.
- Bicycle for an adult/adolescent: PLN 10 per 1 hour, PLN 30 per 4 hours, PLN 45 per day
- Children’s bicycle: PLN 20 per 4 hours, PLN 30 per day (1 to 3 days)
- Tour guide: PLN 50 per hour, PLN 300 for the entire day
- Attractive discounts available when renting for more than 3 days!
- Bicycle trailer: PLN 15 per 4 hours, PLN 20 per day
- Child restraint seat: PLN 5 per day
- Additional drama, cooking, sports, dance, art or other workshops which can be organized on demand
- Maps with bicycle routes, interesting trails
- Babysitter services available on request (PLN 50 per hour)
- Nordic walking pole rental
- Horse riding at the nearby stables in Gajrowskie
- Coach trips to Lithuania (Vilnius, Castle of Trakai, Klaipėda)