Sauna Nights in the Russian BanyaWe invite you to indulge yourself with several hours of sauna time with a dinner of regional delicacies.
Package for sauna lovers | Traditional sauna in Masuria | Original celebration idea | Detox and regeneration by the lake | Natural SPA in Masuria
True sauna lovers are sure to be delighted with our regular night feasts in the Russian Banya.
On every autumn/winter Saturday (or any other day of the week if 6 or more people book the event), we invite you to indulge yourself with several hours of sauna time, a dinner of regional delicacies, accommodation in our stylish rooms, and an enchanting evening in excellent company.
Groups of 6 or more are invited on any day of the week.
For many years, we have been working to revive local traditions, one of which involves relaxing and rejuvenating together in a sauna.
Leave stereotypes behind and let your body experience true rejuvenation in our sauna, then cool yourself down in the lake while enjoying the view of a starry night sky. The sessions are intended for couples only. You can come with your own party or join and meet new friends.
The Sauna Nights package includes:
- Sauna session with a “whipping” (birch twig massage) ritual – available from 8:00 PM till midnight on Saturdays
- Dinner with regional delicacies in the banya (see the menu below)
- Selection of teas and lemon water with your dinner
- Accommodation (including breakfast) in the stylish rooms of the Grange or the Old Granary (choose your perfect ROOM)
- Varied breakfast at the Fire and Water restaurant
Typical banya feast menu:
- Warming pot of soup
- Cold cut board
- Deep-fried crispy pike stripes with cream and lemon sauce
- Potato cakes with bacon and cream
- Bread, lard and gherkins
- Tea (green, black or herbal) and water
Sauna Nights terms and conditions:
- The package is intended for adult couples only.*
- No swimsuits are allowed in the banya. You can enjoy the sauna naked or cover yourself with a towel or spa pareo (provided).
- A bathrobe, dressing gown or other comfortable garment is required on the way to the banya.
- Bookings must be made at least one day in advance.
- The minimum number of guests is TWO couples (4 people).
- We will need to cancel the event if there are not enough participants. Invite your friends!
- We recommend using waterproof footwear, such as flip-flops.
* Non-couples can attend as long as all members of the group (at least 4 people) know each other. Bookings from single individuals who wish to join an unfamiliar group are not accepted.
Sauna Nights for 4 and more persons:
- PLN 234 per night per person in a double/twin room in the Grange
- PLN 213 per night per person in a double/twin room in the Old Granary
Sauna Nights for less than 4 persons:
- PLN 269 per night per person in a double/twin room in the Grange
- PLN 249 per night per person in a double/twin room in the Old Granary
We offer an additional 5% discount for groups of more than 5.
Suite upgrades are available in both buildings for 15% of the package price (plus an under-occupancy fee).
The package is available from September to April (excluding holidays and long weekends).
For quick booking, call us at: +48 600 931 848.