Łękuk Grange is located in the heart of Wild Masuria region, in the buffer zone of Borecka Forest on the picturesque shores of Łękuk Lake where, according to the report of the Institute of Environmental Protection we can breathe the cleanest air in Poland *. The Grange’s neighborhood is the kingdom of bison -about 100 individuals live here, which is more than the residents of Łękuk Mały (63 people).
The hilly landscape looks like small Beskidy Mountains. It is the habitat for diverse fauna: 139 bird species, including 128 species under strict protection, 15 wolves and hundreds of horned red deer, moose and roe deer.
On the foundations of the earlier masurian farm, a stylish hotel- Łękuk Grange- was created in 2015. It has 40 rooms and 4 suites. The Old Barn, which has been working for a bit longer offers a place to stay for 25 people in the comfortable family rooms and a common room with fireplace. In total it is over 100 beds.
The architecture and decor of the buildings refer to the surrounding natural landscapes- dominated by wood, brick, stone and forged metal.
The hotel and its area offers:
- “Fire and Water” air-conditioned restaurant with a terrace overlooking the lake (over 150 seats)
- “Łekuk baths” SPA zone – 3 massage and SPA treatments rooms, a steam room and shower of sensations, relaxation room
fitness and gym room
- conference center – 3 rooms for over 220 participants
- multipurpose sports field, tennis court, beach volleyball court
- playroom for children “Dubinek”, children’s library
- sandy beach with pier and swimming area
- 18 hectares of recreational areas – private forest and park
- 2 km of fitness trail- along the lake
- water equipment to rent (boats, kayaks, water bikes, iceboats)
- bicycle rental (more than 20 on stock), trailers and seats for children
- winter equipment rental: cross-country skis and skates (over 50 pairs)
- playground and trampoline
- golden rapeseed fields around, a farm (140 ha) and self-pressed rapeseed oil
At the Łękuk Grange we propose:
- varied accommodation packages – every year more than 30 options
- corporate events with accommodation for 110 people
- weddings up to 170 people
- dance workshops, cooking, theater, juggling, art
- sports, fitness, tabata
- quests, integration games for families
- cycling the hills of Mazury Garbate (tens of km of hills and slopes)
- kayaking on the virgin Łaźna Struga river (100 km of the trail)
- cross country skiing
- organized visits to eco-farm and a bison reserve
- Nordic walking
- boats for fishing
- in winter: sleigh rides and ice skating rink
The Grange *** offers apartments, comfortable 2-bed rooms and family studios. Some of them also overlooking the lake. TheOld Barn offers 2, 3 – bed rooms and one suite. All rooms have their own bathrooms.
The Grange’s kitchen is based on local products, including fresh fish, vegetables and fruits from our own garden, the local farm- cheese, own cold pressed rapeseed oil.
The Łękuk Grange is already know as a place for a family party, an active holiday, a weekend stay for two or a renewal of body and soul in the SPA zone (animators will take care of kids).
The hotel is open all year round, and each season gives other possibilities.
* 0.63 ng / m3 – more than 4 times less benzo (a) pyrene than in Warsaw, 12 times less than in Krakow and 15 times less than in Zakopane.