We offer accommodation in guest rooms located in the attic of a 19th century Masurian granary thoroughly renovated in 2010. Room features include:
- Comfortable beds with Bonnell mattresses
- Hypoallergenic bedding
- Stylish solid wood furniture
- 32’’ LCD TV sets
- Mosquito nets
- Blackout blinds
- Sunshades to protect from summer heat (from the south)
- Bathroom with a toilet, washbasin and shower
The design of each room alludes to some form of active recreation available at our hotel.
Our suite consists of the following:
- Triple bedroom (1 double bed and 1 single bed)
- Lounge room with a double sofa bed and a single extra hassock, dining part and open-plan kitchen
- Large bathroom with a shower
The lounge room has a balcony overlooking the park and the lake. The kitchen has a cooker with an oven, a refrigerator, a dishwasher and a sink. The lounge room has a historic wooden floor and golf-themed carpeting. The suite can accommodate 2 to 6 people.