True sauna lovers are sure to be delighted with our regular night feasts in the Russian Banya.
On every autumn/winter Saturday (or any other day of the week if 6 or more people book the event), we invite you to indulge yourself with several hours of sauna time, a dinner of regional delicacies, accommodation in our stylish rooms, and an enchanting evening in excellent company.
Groups of 6 or more are invited on any day of the week.
For many years, we have been working to revive local traditions, one of which involves relaxing and rejuvenating together in a sauna.
Leave stereotypes behind and let your body experience true rejuvenation in our sauna, then cool yourself down in the lake while enjoying the view of a starry night sky. The sessions are intended for couples only. You can come with your own party or join and meet new friends. Read more about our Russian Banya.
The Sauna Nights package includes:
- Sauna session with a “whipping” (birch twig massage) ritual – available from 8:00 PM till midnight on Saturdays
- Dinner with regional delicacies in the banya (see the menu below)
- Selection of teas and lemon water with your dinner
- Accommodation (including breakfast) in the stylish rooms of the Grange or the Old Granary (choose your perfect ROOM)
- Varied breakfast at the Fire and Water restaurant
Typical banya feast menu:
- Warming pot of soup
- Cold cut board
- Deep-fried crispy pike stripes with cream and lemon sauce
- Potato cakes with bacon and cream
- Bread, lard and gherkins
- Tea (green, black or herbal) and water
Sauna Nights terms and conditions:
- The package is intended for adult couples only.*
- No swimsuits are allowed in the banya. You can enjoy the sauna naked or cover yourself with a towel or spa pareo (provided).
- A bathrobe, dressing gown or other comfortable garment is required on the way to the banya.
- Bookings must be made at least one day in advance.
- The minimum number of guests is TWO couples (4 people).
- We will need to cancel the event if there are not enough participants. Invite your friends!
- We recommend using waterproof footwear, such as flip-flops.
* Non-couples can attend as long as all members of the group (at least 4 people) know each other. Bookings from single individuals who wish to join an unfamiliar group are not accepted.
- PLN 199 per night per person in a double/twin room in the Grange
- PLN 179 per night per person in a double/twin room in the Old Granary
We also invite our hotel guests to take advantage of the Sauna Nights offer. The cost of a sauna session including the massage ritual and dinner (excluding accommodation) is PLN 80 per person.
We offer an additional 5% discount for groups of more than 5.
Suite upgrades are available in both buildings for 15% of the package price (plus an under-occupancy fee).
The package is available from September to April (excluding holidays and long weekends).
Groups of 6 or more can book the package on other days of the week.
For quick booking, call us at: +48 600 931 848.