We invite all fishing enthusiasts to take advantage of our Fishing Package.
A special fishing area for predatory fish in Lake Łękuk – reliably restocked by a fish farm run by the Polish Angling Association’s Suwałki Branch – is waiting to be discovered, and there are several other clean reservoirs within 10 kilometers of the hotel. The main species in our lake are pike, pikeperch, perch and eel.
We suggest taking a friend with you: a package for two comes out cheaper, and it’s always great to have a buddy with you.
We also offer group discounts, and since 3 people are a group, we offer an additional 10% discount for each guest (3 anglers with a full package).
The Fishing Package includes:
- 2 nights in the stylish rooms of the Grange or the Old Granary
- Meals (2 breakfasts and 2 dinners plus 2 packed meals to take with you on the boat on days 1 and 2) – the stay begins with dinner on the arrival day and ends with breakfast on the departure day
- One 3-day permit to angle from a boat on Lake Łękuk
- Boat rental (from 4:00 PM on the day of arrival till noon on the day of departure)*
We can also help you make good use of your catch.
* Boat fishing is available from May 1 till the end of the year.
Cost of the package – rooms in the Grange:
- PLN 409 per person in a double/twin or triple room
- PLN 479 per person in a single room
Cost of the package – rooms in the Old Granary:
- PLN 379 per person in a double/twin or triple room
- PLN 449 per person in a single room
The package is available in the low season and shoulder season (April 1 to June 19 and September 1 to December 23, 2018).
The package is not available during Easter, the May holiday week and Corpus Christi and during Christmas and the summer holidays.
Additional fishing permits for other lakes (not included in the package) can be purchased on site.
The package can only be purchased by a holder of a valid fishing license (to be presented on the arrival date).